Although we’ve never been to Geneva, it excites us a lot, which is why we’ve decided to spend the entire day (28th of May) and explore as much as we can! To get the best out of it, however, we need your help!
Help us plan our day in Geneva!
Are you from Geneva, live there, or simply happen to know which are the most spectacular places to see? If so, we want to hear from you! Scroll down to the comments below and leave us a note, telling us what to see in Geneva! Here are some questions, which might help:
- Which is the landmark of Geneva?
- What are the absolute must-see places in Geneva?
- What’s the most spectacular, yet unknow thing about Geneva?
- Where can see the best view of Geneva?
- Where can we find the best coffee in town?
Any recommendation will be of great help, so don’t be shy!
We want to meet you!
If you’ll be in Geneva on the 28th of May and want to come along and show us something special there, we’ll be more than happy to meet you. Actually, we really want to! So don’t forget to mention if you’ll be available!
Image by Paulo Ribeiro