We plan on starting from Sofia early in the morning on the 17th of May and according to schedule we’ll arrive in Belgrade around 15:00 (we will pass by Nis for a lunch at one of our favorite restaurants Meze).
After arrival we’ll check in at [Hotel/Guesthourse Name]
And now, it’s up to you!
We’ll have approximately 4h – 5h free in Belgrade after checking in. Help us plan those hours by telling us what to see and where to go! Here are some questions:
- What should we see in Belgrade?
- What’s the most interesting part of the city, an incredible monument, a church, or….?
- Where can we see the best view of Belgrade?
- What’s the most unknown yet spectacular thing about Belgrade?
- Is there a place where we can capture an incredible sunset over Belgrade?
We want to meet you!
Don’t forget to let us know if you’d like to meet us at the suggested place. If you choose the location from your comment, we’d love it if you join us, so do let us know if you think you’ll be available 🙂
Image by Nick Doyle